When i dream about a holiday, i imagine how the fine white sand touches my feet, feel ocean’s breeze once i am sitting in a hammock and reading a good book. I would be accommodated at a dreamy location with a ocean view from which i can see the sunset.
I think that there are a lot of people that dream about this perfect holiday, where you can relax and escape the daily routine and just sit there all day long.
The most important things when you want to book a holiday are:
- Decide where you want to go on vacation. Do you prefer the mountain or the see ? Also on which continent ?
- A good holiday has to be planned in advance. Both plane tickets and hotels are cheaper if you book them with 6 to 12 months in advance.
- You have to check the weather for that time and place where you want to spend your holiday. It’s good to know also if there can be unusual weather like heavy rain, floods, typhoon, tsunami
- You have to bring with you worm clothes and t-shirts, regardless of the weather there.
- You can bring with you some basic medical pills so that a headache or a small cold doesn’t ruin your holiday
- You should get travel insurance and medical insurance just to be covered in case something happens
- You can bring with you a book, if this is a thing that relaxes you.
- Do not forget to bring with you your phone charger and a universal adapter, so that you are sure you can charge your phone regardless the country you are in.
If you are a type a person that loves to party on the beach, here are some recommendations for you to choose from:
- Ibiza, Span;
- Copacabana beach in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil);
- Cornwall, UK;
- Mykonos, Greece;
- Kuta Beach, Bali;
- Miami Beach, Florida, USA.
Regardless the activities that you want to do in you holiday (golf, scuba-diving, snorkeling, surf, dancing), there are a few things that you have to know:
- Research in advance an chose the place and the best hotel.Ask your travel agent or call in advance the place just to be sure that you can do what activity you are interested in.
- Be sure to pack the proper equipment or that you can rent it from that place at a decent price.
- If it will be the first time when you that activity research a good trainer from that aria and contact him over the phone or email.In this way you will found out more details from the
beginning and you will make a bond with him which will give you a bust of confidence.
- Book in advance that activity just to be sure that are no surprises like being over crowded and you will be disappointed that you can not do it
We hope these tips will help you have the perfect holiday.
What kind of holiday do you prefer ?
Image source: Unsplash
Written by OANABI